Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

Nebraska Fireworks show...
An hour earlier maybe!
The kids (and Grampa) are in bed and the camper is shaking with the booms.
My eyes are heavy so this will be short, but I thought I'd put a note up today to celebrate.
What a week it's been!

All I can say for now is...
"a marshmallow would have been nice with this Grahammy and Chocolate, Mom."
These two were good friends before we left on this trip, but it's been fun watching Owen teach, Gabby lead, Owen manipulate, and Gabby sneak. They play organized games and give each other presents. They want what the other already has or wants. They are proud of the other for small accomplishments and take turns...most of the time. :-)
It has not been as taxing as I thought...but then again, it's only been three days in the car with them...Ask me again in a week or so...

More to come...

No comments: