Monday, February 02, 2009

My angel...she truly is precious and beautiful. It's so easy to see what everyone around me is "accomplishing" or dreaming to accomplish and ask, "what is my purpose in life?" Sometimes it is easy to doubt your purpose in life when all you do is chase, tackle, feed, clean, and train a two-year-old; feed, burp, and change a newborn; and try to keep up the laundry, dishes, and dirty floors (and then some...), but...as I've said before, being a mother is a calling. I do want to do so much with all the stages of my life. I look back and don't think I took advantage of each stage...I always was looking for what was next in my life. Perhaps it is time for me to slow down and peer at the present; indulge and love this time in my life. And...maybe I can get creative and take advantage of where I am...
Look at this face? I absolutely cannot get too busy looking ahead to miss a look like this. :-) My camera may not always be ready (like it was with Owen), but I will remember...
For now I need to stop...breathe...be ready for anything!



1 comment:

MaryM said...

Predious and beautiful, just like her mommy!