Thursday, December 28, 2006

What a week my little boy and I have had! Christmas feels so far away, and technically we have only had two days together so far, but I have truly loved being home with Owen at this time. We have fun playing, running errands, singing, talking, giggling, and yes...he is getting the hang of napping. I think this week has been quite the growth spurt as well. He's been sleeping quite well and eating lots! He eats a bowl of cereal and a full serving of you-know-what! He is sitting so strong for his bathtime too. Everyone is asleep, so perhaps I should go too. I can say this much...I hope Owen always knows how much I him so.

1 comment:

Sara Wicht said...

Wishing you and your family a blessed new year! Your little guy is growing and changing with each picture you post. I'm so happy for you guys.
much love,
Sara