Tuesday, December 26, 2006

If you look closely, Owen seems to be giving his new turtle toy a kiss. Thanks MB and "Big Guy!"
To be honest...I know he loves it because it makes noise and moves and has a cute face on it, but he puts everything in his mouth and has this new thing with "kissing" anything he can grab. So proud of our little boy.
Owen and I have three more days to be together and then the weekend. I love knowing that I get to spend so much time together--Roger would call it "quality time." Hmmmm...time to get some sleep. We are getting quite a bit these days. Owen has realized that he likes sleeping on his tummy--he rolls over as soon as I put him down. We say good night at 8, top him off at 9:30 and then we don't see him until 6 or 7 in the morning! Whew! Miracles do happen!

No comments: