Monday, August 27, 2007

Gramma momma brought a camera up last weekend for us to use, but I couldn't figure it out after she left. Tonight I decided to hook it up to the computer to see what I could do. I found a few pictures we took over the weekend when she and grampa phil were here. I truly have a goofy pants for a little boy! He is such a ham!

I hug and kiss and squeeze him all I can. Especially now...as of today, my school year has begun! He is my little buddy. We still have tons of fun when I pick him up. Tonight we went to Cobourn's and the park with daddy. Owen has fun walking everywhere, so you can imagine how much longer everything takes! :-) He has been splashing in the bath lately and the funniest thing ever...he grabs a wipe and "helps" me when I change him. He is such a fast learner!

No comments: