Wednesday, September 19, 2007

There is so much to catch up on...I went back to work, we've travelled to WI and IL, I got my camera back, and so much more! But, I am exhausted and need my sleep tonight...or else, I get crabby and I am not very likeable! :-) I have one story to tell before I go...
I have been saying for a few months how I see so much of Roger in Owen. The way he's solid as a brick, the way he eats, the way he entertains and gets reactions out of people, etc...One great way I just saw confirmation of this was tonight when Owen fell asleep on the way home. Owen falls asleep in the car often, especially if it is after 8pm, but tonight I forgot his jammies at home so I couldn't have him dressed and ready for bed. I carried him in, tripped on the stairs, got up to his room, put him down, changed his diaper, and changed his whole outfit...without him waking up!!!! Loving Owen...Loving Roger. Not to mention...loving this picture!

3 comments:

MaryM said...

I LOVE the picture too! Like Poppa, like son!

Sara Wicht said...

So glad you're "back" in blogger land...I've missed your updates, been wondering how the new school year is going, anxious to see new pictures of Owen.

Seeker said...

Slam dunk!