Sunday, September 30, 2007

Roger and I went to Melissa and Will's beautiful wedding...
and left Owen with Gramma and Grampa.
It was quite small, but, whew! you never saw a barn rock out like that! :-) The party barn was filled with their closest friends and family; things were kept simple, but love filled the air! Meanwhile, Owen was having fun going to Burger King playland, running around the house with his basketball, giggling with visitors (a few cousins and aunts & uncles came to see the little guy on Saturday night!), and sleeping oh so hard after a day of play. I think he missed us though, because when we drove up he and granny nanny were watching out the window. I got a huge hug and lots of little laughter when I came in the house. Tonight Owen was amusing himself in silly ways...we just watch and are so entertained...I thought I'd share some of it with you...

slapping himself silly?...

Checking his bodyfat???...

Tickling momma's toes???? (yes, new jammies too!)

No comments: