Tuesday, September 19, 2006



Today Owen and I got to spend the day together: my first "sick day" of the year. Yesterday he had 5 poopy diapers at daycare and they were worried that he had a bug...last night he pooped once more and then today...nothin'. So, I guess he's better! We went to see Auntie Emmy for an adjustment--we were both in dire need!
Then we came home, hung out, ate some lunch, took a nap, watched Oprah...then granny nanny came over with some eggs and we played. The eggs had nothing to do with playing though. :-)
I took this picture so we could all get a kick out of Owen's ring around his head. He is rubbing it bald--oh well. I told him today that he is still as cute as can be and adorable without hair! He felt better when I said that!
We miss gramma mamma and grampa phil tons--good thing we will see the whole family next weekend! And it's Lori's 30th birthday this weekend! We miss her and Julie, but they will be in Wisconsin too, so we are excited! Yipeee

No comments: