Friday, September 15, 2006



Owen is looking like such a big boy these days...except for when that big 'ol lip sticks out! He is so precious no matter what though. We have such a good time together and my favorite thing is when he's calling for me in the morning--mind you, there are no words, but I can tell he's saying, "hey! I'm awake...anyone want to come get me?" I also love how he grabs hold of my shirt when I hold him. He sure is a cuddler-he nuzzles his face against your neck and falls asleep on anyone's shoulder. He loves his thumb and grows frustrated when he can't "find" it. His expressions are so great--smiles, pouts, sleepy eyes, and scrunched brow. I know I will always cherish this time that he is a baby and when everything is so new to him.

1 comment:

MaryM said...

There is a very familiar look to that lower lip. I think he comes by that genetically...
How cute!