Wednesday, August 23, 2006


What a day! The day started out great...We went over to Auntie Kate's house and Owen got to play with his twin cousins, Emmi and Cali, while "mom" went shopping for some work clothes that she can wear next week. Everyone had a great time and we were even able to catch a smile on all their faces for a photo! Once again my blessings are greater than my ability to express. Kate has a beautiful heart and the tremendous gift of hospitality and service. She gives so easily of her time and resources that God has blessed her with. I was so excited to be a part of these girls' lives and look forward to the next addition of a "growing life" inside her. God's timing is not always our own, but it is always perfect! God is so good.
Our afternoon and evening were not as much fun, and I feel the aches in my back and head. But...God is always good. He does not allow more than I can handle and He always supplies the right amount of grace...for the moment.

No comments: