Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GABBY!
I am lucky to almost always have my kids' birthdays off work!
I am on vacation and it feels good.
I have spent Gabby's day( so far) drinking coffee, going to Target, putting together lots of puzzles (and labeling the backs so we don't get the pieces confused), going to see Santa, and now updating my blog while Gabby sleeps (she was up at 5 with her daddy because she was so excited to be 2!)

We celebrated last weekend with family, pizza, presents, and Elmo...
I don't think a 2-year old will remember that I didn't have candles for her to blow out! :-)
sorry, Gabby...
Gramma Momma and Grampa Phil came up to celebrate...we'll miss them this Christmas, but we are glad they will be with Lori...having lots of fun! ;-)
once I figure out how to get photos off my phone, I will post our adventures from today!
:-)

No comments: