Thursday, November 12, 2009

Watch carefully...closely...as our little girl takes some of her first steps...


Yesterday were some of the first little ones...


Tonight she got gutsy...


Such a fun time in our lives...

Tonight I listened to an author speak about life...mostly her life, but also how we have the freedom to embrace life. She gave us a homework assignment: to tell two people what makes us happy.
It's ironic; I have been searching for this. I kept thinking it needed to be complicated. She told how simple it can be. So I came home and told Roger this:
I know what will make me happy on a down day...
chocolate covered almonds (any chocolate, for that matter!)
flowers...especially brightly colored ones...
and color-I realize how much I love color!

And now I have told anyone else who reads this! :-) It really shouldn't be difficult to make us happy!
Thank you Kao Kalia Yang for that insight tonight!

No comments: