Sunday, September 21, 2008

The weather of September; one thing is predictable: some cold, some hot. Last week it was sunny enough to wear shades, but cold enough to wear a sweatshirt/vest in the morning. It is cute: the only time Owen wants sunglasses is in the car when the sun shines in the windshield. He may know how "cool" he looks or perhaps he just wants to be like Mommy. Lately it's been tough to imagine loving another child as much as I love Owen and I've talked to mother's who had thought the same thing when their second was on the way. I know I will...love is so abundant when it's from God. His blessings would not come without a way to enjoy them...or at least to fulfill God's amazing purposes. I am so glad that I have so many woderful women in my family that I've been able to watch to grow and learn from.

No comments: