Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday

Today Owen got to use big-boy black scissors to cut the edges of his palm for Palm Sunday lessons. He is into the response, "I know, Mom!"
So, when I was telling him that Palm Sunday is remembering Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem, he said, "I know, Mom."
I am so glad they have such wonderful teachers! :-)
Gabby looks more disheveled that how she woke...she was quite happy, makes the bed-head even more adorable! When her usual "teacher" was not at her class, she almost hesitated going in. But, Pam (I just learned her name) took Gabby in her arms and that's all it takes for Gabby.
You'd never guess that Owen got stitches only a week ago...when I picked up Owen after church service, I said that to his teacher. She looked so surprised! He's jumping and running and forgetting it's there...until I take off the sock and band-aid to clean and dress it again.
Then he says, "Mom, you have to carry me. Can I watch a movie? I can't walk..."
Blah, blah, blah...
"but I need something!" :-)

I have another post in my mind about the blessings of life and being a child of God...
I'll keep you waiting...for a bit...

No comments: