Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just hangin' out...It seems to be impossible to keep my house in order and if I focus on the mess...I drive myself into a tither, I get really crabby, and, as Roger says...stressed out! However, when I think about it...how much does it really matter? Owen and Gabby have been so much fun lately that I really should be focused on that...enjoying them. Afterall...they do grow up so fast and this is the fun stage...right? :-) Before I know it, Gabby will be 13 and owen will be almost getting his driver's license. yikes! I don't know which will be worse to handle! ;-) Just kiddin...I'll have to enjoy that too--whatever comes our way.

Gabby is having so much fun rolling over and trying to get somewhere, trying to coordinate her hands to hold onto stuff, and just wigglin' like crazy...
Summertime is the time we get baths almost everyday and granny nanny just looked so happy with the two of them...
Owen, I believe, knows he's cute and is a ham about it!

No comments: