Sunday, January 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :-) more to come...
What a weekend! I turned 29 today and coultn't be happier about having come this far...time only brings more opportunity to know yourself, change, improve, and learn more. How can it be a dilemma getting older?...ask me in few more years and see if I feel the same! :-)
We stayed in and watched a movie on Friday at my request. Saturday Gramma Momma and Grampa Phil got here and we went swimming! So much fun to blow bubbles and get all pruny. That night Rog and I went out to his company holiday party and enjoyed ourselves while Gramma and Grampa played and played and loved every minute of Owen time! I guess he was up a 1/2 hour past his bedtime...I said it was okay. :-) Gramma Momma started a list of all the words that Owen said in their time together. She is so impressed by his vocabulary! So Gramma...here we go, in no particular order:
Poppa
momma
blue ("blue 42!")
elephant (sounds like evident though)
basketball
poopy
potty
peepee
weewee (you know what that is! no we are not going with anatomical names!)
doggie
duck
bear
no
snack
up
bye bye
grampa
gramma
mimi
tazzy
car
swimming
cracker
cookie
milk
book
horsie
baby
please (peees!)
more
book
apple
blocks
clock
pen
owen
grapes (gapes)
water
crayon
car
fork (usually can't say the r though!)
And that only includes the words that he says without prompting. One of his favorite games is repeating whatever we say. So fun. Today we had a party with Gramma Mimi and a party with the Reger family. We ate, laughed, smiled, and were entertained. Bedtime is calling me early tonight so I'd better rap this up. Thanks everyone for your messages, gifts, calls, and best wishes. I am already enjoying 29.


3 comments:

Seeker said...

Happy Birthday, Rachie!

Sara Wicht said...

Happy happy birthday to you!! Sorry I missed you last week when I stopped into Oak View. :-(

MaryM said...

Hope you had a Happy Happy Day!