Thursday, April 03, 2014

Flying to Florida

I started this post because each photo tells quite the story...
about our kids, about our trip...

I only giggle about this one because of the "Viking" attire...
do you see it too?
:-)
Made me smile...
This little guy made me smile by just sleeping before the flight!
:-)
Each day I get to see Owen become even more
loving and caring as a big brother.
He was BORN for this role!
Hmmmm...I have come to the conclusion that 
Owen does not like reading. I think his teacher agrees.
I was concerned that this was hindering his ability, but
assessments show he is at or slightly above grade level.
I guess if all I read were encyclopedias and nonfiction, 
informational text,...
I wouldn't love it as much either...
Some fiction ideas for a little boy, Please???


More to come...

No comments: